Sunday, July 20, 2008

Betrothed

I was thrilled the other day when my friend, Elaine, let me know that her son Miles wants to marry Amber. Miles is one of the cutest, funniest little guys I know. Here's a picture of them at the Hawk Island Splash Park on Friday. I'm pretty sure Amber is smitten! Elaine and I have a secret plot to make sure they actually do get married; Miles can go on his mission while Amber goes to college, then they'll get hitched and I'll have the coolest in-laws and cutest grandchildren ever. :) Hooray for puppy love!

3 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

I think they look like they are made for each other. That picture is soooo cute!
I hope Amber likes kids, because Miles often tells me he wants 10 of them!

Kahananui said...

That is so cute!@!! Amber is adorable. I love her bangs! I wish so much we could have seen you all but I'm sure you'll have so much fun!! Good luck on the plane!!

Amy said...

Amber definitely looks smitten! they make such a cute couple:)