Friday, June 10, 2011

Seperate and Not So Equal

Hi Friends. I haven't been blogging here lately because there's someplace else. I'm spending my time with something more rewarding (for now) than the everyday ho-hum of listening to four kids fight all. the. time. Ha ha. I started up a craft blog because I felt like this was becoming one, and I'm hoping to keep this as a family info blog so I can publish it and have it for posterity (just in case my great-great grandson decides that my daily goings on are important for some reason). So if you're interested in my crafting of late, check it out:

Clark and Lily: A Regular Gal's Crafty Endeavors

I'm still trying to get it looking nice, but since I can't run PSE on my laptop, it's still pretty feeble. I have a few recipes and tutorials, but mostly its just a place for me to show off my efforts. Maybe no one is looking, but that's okay because I feel like even a void in cyberspace offers some sort of valid audience for me. Eventually, I'd love to have pages of tutorials and recipes and stuff, so hopefully that day will come sooner than later. I'd love your feedback if anything pops into your brain while viewing the site.

Happy crafting and happy day, everyone!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love your stuff! Keep the posts coming. :) I am your newest follower! And I love name you chose. Very clever.

Deanne said...

Thanks for letting us know. Can't wait to check it out!