Thursday, April 24, 2008

we so fly

Since both of our girls have grown up in the culturally diverse area of South Lansing, it seems only natural they've coined the following phrases that would make even Lil' Wayne think they were ghetto:

Amber: I'm a hood figga!

Karli: Oh dang (with a head roll and hand push)

Amber: Oh snay-ap! (with a head roll and snap)

Karli: Whatty do, baby boo?

Amber: Step off, girlfriend!

Here's the disturbing part, though: they learned all of these phrases from my sisters who, obviously, are as white as can be. Fo shizzle.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is hilarious! I miss those girls! Amber has always been a crack-up! So I guess you had another false alarm? Bummer!!!

Becky said...

So awesome! I think I heard and saw a few of those things just driving around your parking lot yesterday before picking up that stuff. By the way, do you have a baby yet? If not, I think they should just induce you now as you're miserable enough.

Welch Mom said...

Funny video. You have to show them this when you are older!