Sunday, August 3, 2008

Derrick Will Be So Proud

A few weeks ago, we had Derrick and Leslie over for dinner. Derrick taught the girls "Break the pickle...tickle, tickle!" and the "Me Chinese, me play joke..." hand game and rhyme. They laughed but didn't seem to think much of it. The other day, Karli came up to me and told me to "open the fridge". She had the whole routine down pat and it made me laugh so hard! She doesn't say the entire ending, but just says "pee pee in Coke!". I know, I know, I'm probably a bad mom to think something like that is funny, but her little voice is so darn cute that I just can't help but giggle.

By the way, does it seem like my kids are always nude? I take off their clothes before they eat so I don't have to do as much laundry...an example of laziness and exhibition...I guess I am a bad mom!

3 comments:

Melisa said...

My brothers taught my boys to lift their shirts and say "belly fight!" Nice.

I couldn't see the vid though..

Leslie said...

I love this video! I hope you and Adam don't mind all the things Derrick teaches the girls. I'm impressed how they remember it. Karli is talking so good and I would agree how can you not laugh, she has the cutest little voice.

Deke said...

THIS IS THE APHEX OF THE INTERNET IT CAN"T GET ANY BETTER!