Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Little Mermaid



Amber has always loved mermaids; she was Aquamarine for Halloween and is obsessed with Disney's "The Little Mermaid". She even has a crush on Prince Eric and pretends to call him on her Little Mermaid cell phone. Imagine her delight when she saw this large rock at Georgetown Park the other day. She screamed out, "Look Mom! A rock like Ariel's!" and climbed onto it as fast as she could. She immediately started singing, "Watch and you'll see, someday I'll be part of your world!" and did the dramatic back-arch move that Ariel does. It was adorable!

4 comments:

Deanne said...

How funny. That's so cute!

Melisa said...

I would have loved to see a video of that! so cute!

Becky said...

That is so stinkin' funny! I remember my Ariel stage. Though, I was something like 12 and my cousin and I had all the songs memorized. Weird.

Kahananui said...

This is such a cute picture!! Amber is adorable!! That's is so cute about the words they use too! I love the age that their both at!!