Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Narcissistic Experiment

To all of you ladies out there (I don't think I've achieved the blogger popularity of having mannies read my blog, but in case I have, by all means, mannies...go right ahead, too), I've started a new blog called Mama Moda. I'm hoping you'll all visit and post your best advice, recipes, tips, etc. Hopefully, it will be a helpful forum to record and reference all the wonderful ideas we hear and share everyday. Thanks in advance for your input and I hope you enjoy it!

http://mamamoda.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Becky said...

I went to your new blogspot and loved it. I put a comment in every one, such good questions.

Deanne said...

What a great idea! I'll have to think it over and leave some comments when I have some extra time. I'll be checking back often though to see others tips!

Leslie said...

what a good idea! i'm excited to read how mothers handle things. i need all the help i can get :)