Thursday, July 10, 2008

Great Times with the Greatest Women

Living in Lansing has been a wonderful experience, due largely to the great friends I've been able to meet over the past three years. I am so impressed by their willingness to share everything they have and to help out in any way possible. I feel very blessed to know each of them and to be able to count them among my closest friends. I will definitely miss seeing them weekly and shooting the breeze at church, playgroup, or Target!

A few of us got together on Tuesday at DeLuca's (for the best pizza on the planet if you ask me) to enjoy one last hoorah before we all depart. Thanks, Elaine, for setting it up and thanks Julie, Diana, Sadie, Leslie, and Becky for being there. It was great fun. I sure will miss you!



6 comments:

Deanne said...

Sorry I missed it. Wish I could have been there. We'll miss having you guys around!

Liz said...

I have a great group of friends out here too that you are welcome to be a part of. :) It would be hard to move away from a great group of friends.

Becky said...

That was very enjoyable, but you see if you got a better camera I'd be at least 15 lbs.lighter :) Just kidding! Where do you get your oh-so-cute blog decor? Very adorable. Hey, I'll either see you at church on Sunday or in a Utah Target. Later babe!

Brynn said...

Oh man, look at little Sadie-lady! Babies grow up too fast! And if you're blog-stalking Ms. Diana...you need to start a blog so I can see what you are upto!!!!!!!!!

Brynn said...

And I sure do miss those ladies. I just don't have girl's night out anymore...probably because Brian is always out studying. Party-on for the bar! When do you move out here?

Melisa said...

That looks fun! I was so bummed that Brad was working that night.