Monday, January 19, 2009

Summer in a Bottle

I'm talking about OPI's Koala Bear-y nail polish. It's fantastic! I was feeling a little blah due to the toxic valley air (thank you, inversion) and the usual January doldrums, but as soon as I brushed this vibrant formula onto my toenails and fingernails...voila! I felt at least ten pounds skinnier and ten degrees warmer. I highly recommend it because it's oh-so-hot. I think I need to go to Mexico to show it off. I would have posted pictures, but something is wrong with my computer (of course). Hopefully I'll be able to post some soon. Cha cha cha!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

they sound wonderful! oh my poor toes have been so neglected! i must admit, i love having someone else do my toes then doing them myself. But right now i can think of tons of other things i should spend my money on then my toes.

Becky said...

Ahhh...color, sparkles, shine, those can all make a gloomy day come alive. I am wearing gray at the moment and unfortunately have no nail polish other than the clear kind for mending nylons. At least the sun is shining and I have opened the blinds to let the warmth in. I NEED the beach and some salty air with a slight breeze, I can almost feel it. Sometimes I'll find one of those sunny spots on the carpet and lie down like a cat and soak it in. Need Vitamin D!

Nancey said...

I love OPI's pinks. Good call, Nat. We need SOMETHING out here in Siberia.

Mary Ann said...

That sounds really cool. I really need a nice change in the weather. Nothing competes with Utah's January weather. You will have to tell me where you got it. Bella would love it.