Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Best Photogapher in the West

One of the reasons I was sad to leave Michigan was that Jeanette couldn't take our pictures any more, but I was thrilled to find out that my friend, Trina, is branching out into family photography. She came to our house and did the best photo shoot! I am thrilled with the result and will give anyone my highest recommendation of her talent. She is amazing and I can't believe how awesomely everything turned out. She has a blog at http://trinaharrisphotography.blogspot.com, so give it a look.









6 comments:

Kahananui said...

I LOVE those pictures. They are amazing! I wish we lived there so she could do our family! I love the black and white one of your whole family. Your girls are beautiful and Rex is such a handsome little boy! Love, love, love them all!

Deanne said...

So cute! I love family shots.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Very cute!

Kacey said...

Where did you get those skirts? Let me guess, you made them. You all look amazing. I am trying to find a good (but not crazy expensive) photographer to do our pics when the baby is born. Too bad I'm not in Utah.

Sean and Jeannette said...

And lets not forget you, the hot mama in these pictures! Natalie, you look FABULOUS!! I miss you and your adorable family! I hope your pregnancy is going well! Cuuute photos!

Melisa said...

Great pictures!!!