Sunday, July 25, 2010

Privatization is Good for the Economy

Hello folks. I'm sorry to say that after two years of blogging without trouble, I have decided to make my blog private. I have a few creepers who have been leaving comments in some kind of kanji-looking symbols, and the fact that I can't read them or that I don't know the readers just gives me the willies. So, at long last and with great disappointment, I feel like I must privatize.

Please leave a comment with your email addresses so I can add you to the list; I'd love to have everyone with good intentions be able to view my blog and post comments. I hope none of you friends will be put off by my privatization because I think accessability is a key feature for a blog. I'll be happy to send you invitations and I plan to make the switch on August 1.

16 comments:

Rebecca said...

I check your blog now and again. Add me to your list!
rebeccawjones@gmail.com Thanks! Ours if private too so that's life huh.

Liz said...

I would love to continue reading your blog and keeping up on your sweet little family!
lizardpt@gmail.com

Joe and Marci said...

Boo to creeps! But we'll still be reading :) mjheugly at hotmail.com

Brynn said...

I completely understand! Me too!
dairyqueen18 at hotmail!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Count me in! uthjazz@sbcglobal.net

Leslie said...

Please include me!
leslarson@gmail.com

Katherine Fajen said...

I have been getting those weird comments too...gives the weirdys. Add me katherinefajen at gmail.

Brimhall Designs said...

I would love to keep up with your cute family!

Addie (Omanson) Brimhall

ambrimhall@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

Yes please! tiffalleman@gmail.com! Let's plan that get together soon!

Deanne said...

Keep me updated please!

deannedraeger@gmail.com

Stephen and Kristen said...

Pick me, pick me! I totally get the private blog thing, especially since you post a lot of pics/info about your personal life! We did the same thing. I'd love to keep following your blog. skcolvin_767@hotmail.com!

Christina White said...

HI Nat!! Sorry about weirdos checking your blog . . . christinawhite44@hotmail.com

Parrish Family said...

iamphawk@hotmail.com

Are you coming to Allisons bridal shower on saturday?

Kacey said...

Of course I want an invitation!
kaceyhamilton@msn.com

stephanie said...

Add us!!!
sillietwig@gmail.com

Vegas Fitness Girl said...

I want to still read your blog!
lindseycrafton@gmail.com