Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Little Fashionista

Amber dressed herself for school the other day. For one second, I thought "there is no way she's wearing that crazy getup to school!" but immediately after that, I realized how cool it was that she got herself dressed with such a funky flair and added that great bracelet to pull her look together. Even better, though, was the confidence she had as she stepped out of the car and rocked that outfit all day long. I love my little Project Runway buddy!

3 comments:

Welch Mom said...

Yes, I used to dress myself too. I came up with some crazy outfits. Hooray for your little diva, she looks so cute!

Deanne said...

I love Amber's confidence! She's definitely has a style with some flair. Yay to mommy for letting her "spread her wings". =)

Joe and Marci said...

She looks so great! I wish I could wear whatever I want and look that darling :)