Monday, June 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged: Six of My Many Quirks

My sister-in-law, Amy, tagged me, so here are six quirks:

1. My closet is organized by item type and color and in a very specific order. It drives me crazy to have an item out of place, not hanging the right direction, falling halfway off the hanger, etc.

2. I feel naked if I go for a run or walk by myself or without a stoller holding at least one child.

3. I'm a showering and shaving obsessor. Sometimes I shower four times a day, and frequently I've shaved my legs twice in one day. I have to shower and shave everything from my neck down every morning or I can't function; I'd shave my head and eyebrows, too, if I wouldn't look like a space freak. Body hair of any kind makes me absolutely sick, as does "bed smell".

4. I also have a very specific plan for items that go in the dishwasher (like Amy) and get really irritated if someone else loads the dishes the "wrong" way.

5. My toenails and fingernails must be as short as possible at all times; any white extension makes me feel dirty and bothers me tremendously!

6. I'm a bit of a kitchen snob; I love to use the best pans, knives, tools, appliances, and ingredients that I can and I treat my batterie de cuisine better than most of my posessions (hand washing, careful drying and placement in cabinets, etc.).

Leslie, Stephanie, Becky W., Adam, Jeanette, and Lindsey...you're it!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I agree with the fingernail thing. I'd love it if you could come take care of my closet for me.

Melisa said...

What an interesting snap shot of you! ;)