Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Allison Goes to the Empty Sea

Today we took my sister, Allison, to the MTC. She was the cutest missionary there! All the guys were checking her out (yikes; focus, please!); she's gorgeous and exuberant and will make a fabulous missionary. It's been great to be able to spend the last few days with her and to feel her missionary spirit brimming. Amber and Karli were really excited to go to the "Empty Sea" and see where Adam spent time learning how to be a missionary. I'm excited for Allison and for the Danish; she'll help many people find happiness.

Amber said, "My daddy has a tag just like that one!" Sister Liljenquist is adorable, huh?


The shadow in this picture is horrid (sorry), but it's the only one I have of my kids and Sister Liljenquist. Good luck, Albums! We love you lots!

5 comments:

Liz said...

That's so exciting that your sister is going to serve a mission. Good for her! My church is right behind the MTC! You were right by my house. I am excited you are back. We need to get together!

Becky said...

I bet your girls would be able to find Ariel in the "empty sea" if they really tried. Maybe not as scantily clad as the girl with sea shell pasties, but at least one with red hair.
Those are beautiful mountains in Alpine. We went up there with my aunt to a lake (I can't remember the name of it). She brought a blow up boat but didn't have oars so she brought like 6 of her dog leashes, attached them to the boat and kept launching and pulling in Reed and Douglas. Very fun.
Good luck to your sister!!!

Deanne said...

I can feel her exuberance just through the pictures. She'll be a great missionary!

Tiffany said...

I had no idea she was going on a mission! That's so awesome! She is so so pretty...runs in the family!

Kahananui said...

I can't believe she is gone!! She really is going to be such a good missionary though. Cute pictures!