Sunday, September 7, 2008

New 'Do, Volume II

I finally took a well-needed trip to the hairstylist and got a brand new hairdo, so here are Karli and I modeling together. Amber said, "Oh, mom, you look cute like Leslie Larson!" and I was utterly flattered (Leslie Larson is adorable). I feel like a million bucks and love, love, love to get my haircut because I always feel like I lose 50 pounds. The 4.5 hour session in the styling chair was well worth it (yes, I do have a TON of hair) and I couldn't be happier to be blonde again, because, like, blondes really do have totally so much more fun (I'm popping my gum and twirling my hair)!

7 comments:

Melisa said...

Seriously awesome haircut! Love it!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

You look great! As always :)

Deanne said...

Who is that blonde beauty? Oh, that's you...hehe. Lookin' good! ;)

Sean and Jeannette said...

sooooo sexy! RAR! You look great no matter your hair color. You are quite the chameleon!!

Leslie said...

Love your new style! You always look so cute! I only wish my hair looked as good as yours!

Becky said...

I'm sure they do have more fun, or at least they do at my house. Mommy is never fun, such a brunette, always telling the blonds not to throw their food, not to wipe their hands on the wall in cave man style art, and not to laugh all through dinner.
Well, you look so cute and if my hair looked that good I'd be twirling it too!
(have you noticed I can never comment in less than 3 lines, I just have a lot to say and I can't be brief).

Katherine Fajen said...

Ohhhh the hair is sexy sexy!!!! I love love love!!