Sunday, May 17, 2009

Falling Off the Face of the Earth


Whew! Where have the last 20 days gone? We celebrated Rex's first birthday, had twenty people living under the Clark roof for eleven days, I enjoyed Mother's Day, and we still haven't washed all the sheets and towels that seem to multiply exponentially each day. Clearly, I haven't had time to blog (breathe?), but it's been a great 20 days.

We are all still alive, and now that my teaching schedule is winding down, I promise lots of informative, back-dated blog updates. Stay tuned for action!

2 comments:

Deanne said...

I can totally relate! Can't wait to see pics and more details of your last 20 days. =)

Amy said...

We are both slacking on blogging...life is too busy! Rex was so adorable on his birthday! I will never forget how excited he was when everyone was singing to him...I'm glad you got a picture of that! We had fun up there...are you ready for us to come again in a month???