Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Don't Drink the Water

Lest you be stricken, too, by the lovely baby bump, stay away from the Clark home! Here I am with my three sisters-in-law, breaking every rule about not photographing us poor, pregnant ladies until we've had at least three months to recover from the child-bearing ordeal.

Aren't we a sight to behold?

Even though it's pretty darn annoying to have not one, but FOUR pregnant gals in a house at one time ("Where's the ice!?" "Why is it 75 degrees in here?!" "If I hear one more scream from you kids...!"), it is so fun to all be in the same miserable yet miraculous boat and have a great support system with all the wonderful, patient, kind, and semi-understanding men and one fantastic mom/mother-in-law in the family.

4 comments:

Kahananui said...

I love it! I must admit..I am soo happy to have this summer and not be pregnant! You guys all look wonderful though!

Becky said...

Maybe you should bottle that water and sell it to fertility clinics :)

Leslie said...

you all look great! i love seeing pregnant people! i'm hoping i didn't drink enough water though for it to happen to me while we were at your house! thanks again for having us. it was lots of fun and good to see you guys!

Kacey said...

I really try not to compare myself to you. If I did, I would get seriously depressed. You are so talented, crafty, and beautiful. How pregnant are you? You barely have a bump.