Monday, September 21, 2009

Here's to a Better Week


The last ten days or so have been full of not-so-fun moments and particularly hard for me to handle, so I'm really excited that yesterday was the beginning of a new week. To kick start our self-determined week of fun, we made tin foil dinners last night with Mette and Hanna. The weather was perfect (just cool enough for a sweatshirt, but warm enough to eat outside), the food was yummy, and the girls played together in such a sweet, adorable way.

More good news: I'm officially in my last trimester. Woo hoo! If I had my way, I'd make the human gestational period six months long. I'm so sick of being pregnant and can't wait to get my body into some kind of acceptable shape again.

Even more good news: I'm almost caught up on my mountainous pile of laundry and the kitchen floor will actually get mopped today. Dinner is in the crock pot and I'm excited to go teach my darling little team of Dazzle cheerleaders (they're awesome!).

Now, all I need to do is crank up some Black Eyed Peas and prepare for a week that'll be busy and full, except funner!

5 comments:

Kahananui said...

I hope you have a better week. We can't wait to see you in about 2 weeks...that will be a really fun week! I totally aree about the pregnancy. Although if it were me, I'd give it 3 months, with no sickness! That's about all I can handle happily. :) Can't wait to see you guys. Love ya

Becky said...

Um, uh...how often are you supposed to mop your floor? Annually? Bi-annually? Please don't tell me it's anything close to monthly.

Hey, did you hear that Brynn is expecting? She's 16 weeks along. I'm so glad your week has gotten off to a good start, keep it comin'!

Melisa said...

Last trimester already?! That went fast for me. ;o)

sphtriar

and peanut makes three... said...

Yeah! here is to a better week. So glad to have found you on here. It is so fun to be able to catch up. You look great and your family is absolutely adorable. I cant believe how big the girls are! I am thrilled for you to be in your last trimester! Yeah!

stephanie said...

I have a love/hate relationship with the last trimester...I love it cause it means Im almost done being pregnant, but I hate it because I am absolutely miserable. The last week has brought me very sore ribs and it is now almost impossible to put my own socks on, not to mention it takes forever to shave my legs. Anyways I hope you are having a better week! Tell you kiddos hi for us!