Friday, October 2, 2009

Miss Independent

Amber got to go to St. George with Adam earlier this week. It was her first trip without the other kids and I get the feeling she was livin' it up. Whenever I'd call to talk to her, she'd say, "Mom, I'm fine. I love you. BYE!" I'm glad she was able to spend some quality time with Adam and also with Jen, Merrick, McKay, and Olivia (thanks for watching her during meetings!).
They ate at lots of yummy places, hiked at Dixie rock, swam every day at the condo, and had a blast at Fiesta Fun Center. She's already asking when she can go back. It's so nice to know she missed me...he he.
Look how brave she is!

While hiking, Amber was Dora and assigned the roles of Boots and Swiper to Grandpa and Adam, respectively. She had a grand time leading them all over the place on an exploration.


Amber found a perfect stage and made Adam and Grandpa be the "yellers" in the audience while she performed. I love the attitude!

Isn't she a cutie?! I can't believe how quickly she's growing up.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

She does look all grown up! Look how long her hair is!

Kahananui said...

She is gorgeous! I'm so happy she was able to go on a trip by herself. How fun! I bet she had a blast. I can't wait to see your kids...they've gotten so big and sooo cute!

Leslie said...

she is a doll! i can't get over how much older she looks ever time i see her.