Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Over It

Who is tired of winter? I AM! I either like snow and gloom and cold when I can snuggle up by the fireplace and eat some yummy comfort food, or sunshine and warmth. Not sunshine and cold together along with dead, brown grass and leafless trees like we have every year during this pre-spring winter phase. Don't get me wrong, it's fabulous to be able to run a load of garbage outside without having to bundle up, but I'm ready for 60's and 70's! I have a major case of cabin fever. Blah. Hey, Spring: hurry up and arrive already!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I looked out the back window at the frozen tundra this morning and got a good look at our grass. It looks like Clifford the big red dog has been sleeping on our lawn all winter and left a huge matted area behind. No red fur, just flat grass.

Deke said...

Hey remember it could be a lot worse you could be in Lansing. And if you were in Lansing, you would be going on your 5th month without any sun.

Liz said...

Amen! I'm with you.

Joe and Marci said...

Me too! The weather is just teasing us with the beautiful sun...it's so COLD outside!