Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Have the Cutest Little Baby Case

Case is two months old! Where has the time gone? I can't believe how quickly he's growing and becoming so adorable. He has a sweet little smile and is starting to coo and giggle just a bit. We are all in love!
Rex still loves to sneak into Case's crib and snuggle with him.

The girls love to help me with Case; Amber has even changed a few of his stinky diapers all by herself (without asking me first). Perhaps trial by fire is the best kind of teacher for some skills.

Those lips are my favorite! I'm glad that most of our kids got Adam's genes in the lip department; I have no lips at all!

I think he's adorable!

10 comments:

Becky said...

He IS adorable! They grow so fast not just physically but personality wise. You can see by the look on his face that a personality is already there.

Kahananui's said...

I love him Nat! Wish I could kiss those little cheeks. He is so cute!!! Rex is getting so big and his hair is getting dark. Such handsome boys and such beautiful girls! I miss those little kids!!

stephanie said...

he is such a cute little guy! We are excited to see you and your family this summer!

Deanne said...

It's not just you, he IS adorable! What a cute little guy! You make beautiful children. =)

Joe and Marci said...

His facial expressions are priceless! He is so, so cute, I just want to kiss his little cheeks. Tell him that his bride-to-be will be born in a couple months :)

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

He is so cute and I love the lips too. I have no lips and I want to get something to fill them up :) but it cost a lot and looks bad a lot of the time. Rex is so cute too. And when I look at your girls I think they look like a combination of you and all your sisters.

Rebecca said...

He is cute! Wow kids grow fast!

Amy said...

Nat he IS adorable!!!

Sean and Jeannette said...

So so cute!! That first picture of Rex and Case is adorable! I think Case looks so much like how Rex did as a baby. You've got some major babes on your hands:)

Welch Mom said...

Well you are correct to say he is cute because you make some adorable babies! But was there any doubt? I don't think so. So nice to see pics of your little ones.