Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Fifth Birthday, Amber!


Wow, how time flies! Amber turned five today, and just like every parent with every child, I can't believe she's already so old. I still remember the nail polish I wore to the hospital on the day she was born! The past five years have been marvelous with Amber in our lives and we are all crazy about her. Since she's five now, here are a few of Amber's top-fives:

Favorite Things
Shopping at Justice
Eating taco salad
Traveling with Dad
Choreographing and performing routines
Watching Project Runway

Least Favorite Things
Cleaning her room
Having her hair brushed
Going to bed
Sharing clothes
Getting shots at the doctor's office

Accomplishments This Year
Learning how to write her name
Spelling short words
Competing at the NASCC in Orlando
Singing karaoke at Alpine Days
Being a wonderful big sister

We all love Amber to pieces and think she is so funny, smart, and beautiful. I am very proud to have her as my oldest daughter and appreciate all she does to help me. I hope this year of Amber's life is the best thus far!

No comments: