Friday, April 9, 2010

Case is a Thumb Sucker

This is a first among our children! The three older kids suck fingers, and at first we even thought that Case might be a pacifier baby. Much to my chagrin, though, he flouts the paci and found his thumb, which he loves. The thing I love about it is that he wraps his index finger around his nose most of the time. It's darling! I also love that Case has a method to self-soothe now, which makes my life much easier. He gets cuter every day, and I'm enjoying having an adorable, cuddly, squishy, little sweetheart who doesn't give me attitude!

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Truman is a thumb sucker too. It's a blessing and a curse. Now that he's getting older we have to figure out how to get him to stop. Yet it's something he does when he needs comfort too...

Christina White said...

McKenzie was our thumb sucker and she was also so the BEST baby!! She was never unhappy because she had her thumb!! It is adorable to see!! She would suck her thumb and hold/stroke her ear with the other hand; and if you were holding her she would suck her thumb and reach up to stroke your ear!! Ha! It was so funny. Case is super sweet and cute!! I love reading your blog!