Monday, April 5, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Happy Easter

We spent Easter weekend at Grandpa Smith's condo in St. George and it was wonderful to be out of the snow for a few days. The Easter bunny found the kids, even though they weren't at home, and I enjoyed listening to General Conference and spending time with our families. We were able to play with Merrick, McKay, and Olivia (my sister Jennifer's kids) as well as lots of Harris and Withroder cousins at Steve and Laurie's house. Easter is my favorite holiday; I love the simple act of reflecting on Christ's life and the sacrifice he made for me. It was a fantastic weekend!

Rex scored lots of his favorite things...STICKS! He got a sword and a set of toy golf clubs, but they are all sticks to him. He's crazy about sticks.

Karli enjoyed her Lunchables that came in her Easter stash. Doesn't she make a darling daisy face?

Here is Amber modeling her Easter dress. I usually get very excited about making Easter dresses for my girls, but I wasn't this year. I was thrilled to find out General Conference fell on Easter this year and didn't feel one bit guilty about buying these cute frocks for $5 each at Ross.

The bunny skipped baskets, but still left some fun surprises for the kids. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Kacey said...

Your easter bunny is much more generous than mine! Looks like your kids had fun!