Sunday, April 25, 2010

Eight is Great!

Today is Adam's and my eighth anniversary. It is crazy to think that when we got married, our oldest niece was only four years old, my youngest sister was ten, and we were both skinny...he he. What a great life I've had since I married Adam. It is grand to be married to my best friend, to have a partner through all of life's ups and downs, and to have a counterpoint that brings out the best in me. I love Adam dearly and am thrilled to be able to spend eternity with him. Happy Anniversary, Adam. You are the best!

2 comments:

Christina White said...

Congrats!! 8 years is a long time! You and Adam make a wonderful couple. . . you should post a picture of the 2 of you! I hardly know what he looks like. OR you!! Love seeing your kids, but this is YOUR blog, let's see a picture!! :)

Deanne said...

Happy Anniversary!