Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Angels and Airwaves Concert

Adam and I hit the town last night for a fun date. We decided that if Adam passed the Bar exam, we'd buy tickets to see Angels and Airwaves at the Venue downtown. We met Derrick and Leslie at Settebello for some awesome caprese and Napolese pizza (Adam didn't like it at all, but I loved it). Then, we booked it past the homeless shelter to the old, dumpy building that used to be Bricks dance club. The concert was great!

The lead singer of AVA is the ex-lead-singer of Blink 182.



He's a great entertainer.


We escaped with only minor annoyances, like the drunken idiot who spilled his drink all over Adam's legs and new shoes, and while the music was pleasantly loud, I didn't have the metal stupor that I contracted after Metallica, meaning I could actually hear Adam speak on the way home. It was a fabulous evening. Rock on!


2 comments:

Deke said...

The way you described the venue made it sound so posh. We had a blast at the show and we loved the pizza, so Adam is on the hook to pick the next place we eat while out on the town. It is regrettable that you failed to mention the three over-sized chicks that climbed into the cage in front of us blocking our view. Although, the girl in the daisy duke shirt dancing on the bar would have been a good mention as well.

After the success of this last evening I say we plan another night out.

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

I love Angels and Airwaves and Blink 182 (because of his voice). It sounds like fun. Congratulations to all of you getting through Law school and passing the bar. It takes forever to do all the schooling because I am in it right now. Not Law school but you know what I mean. I have P90X and I like it too. When you get bored of it I saw this other infomercial called Insanity and it looks like it rocks. I read that post and it made me want to go do P90X. Good job!