Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm Succeeding

Tony Horton is my new fitness guru! I really love P90X and recommend it to anyone who is thinking about trying it. The workouts fly by; I can't believe how quickly the time passes and before I know it, I've been sweating and challenging my body for an hour. I always feel wiped out, but in a good way, when I finish a workout and I LOVE IT!
This is the beginning of my third week and I'm starting to get compliments on my figure. Yay! I also noticed that after four days of working out and eating properly, I could fit into my jeans much easier than before. I think I'm almost on the verge of establishing a work-out habit, too, because I actually crave the exercise every day. Hooray for finding something to get me off my lazy duff and make me feel good. Yeah, baby!

1 comment:

Kacey said...

Isn't he terribly annoying though? I got P90X secondhand so I don't have the "program" that tells you what to do and when. I just throw in a video here and there, which is better than nothing but not exactly producing big results.