Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Love These Photos

I was thrilled to know that Trina Harris would be photographing my sister's wedding. She is the awesome photographer who took our family pictures last year (the long tutu pictures of my girls). She did a magnificent job, of course, and Allison ended up with over a thousand thoughtful photos of her special day. Check out her blog to see more of her awesome work and to book an appointment. You'll love her!

Since I can only see Dusty and Allison kiss so many times, I'm not posting any photos of them. He he. But, here are a few of my family that I thought were darling:

































6 comments:

Parrish Family said...

I LOVE the photos! Your kids are sooooooooo cute! And I can not believe how big your kids are getting!!

stephanie said...

the pics of your kids are adorable...I love the pics of Case and the girls dancing!

Welch Mom said...

Beautiful family! You are all so gorgeous. Looks like a special day!

Kacey said...

It was so fun to catch up on your blog! Those wedding photos are gorgeous. I hardly recognized Jen, does she have a blog? It would be fun to see pics of her little family.

Katherine Fajen said...

Ohhh poooor Rex. I look like I am really mean holding him that way...too bad the camera didn't catch the POOP all over his leg. :) HEHEHE!

Deanne said...

Love these pics! Karli has turned into such a beautiful BIG girl! (I can't believe how old she looks)