Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memory Game

This is fun and cool:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Since this is our family blog, feel free to leave a memory about any of the five of us.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Thanks!

4 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

I remember when we were both pregnant at the same time, and we could always talk about the joys and woes of pregnancy together.

Kahananui said...

Haha K I always think of you almost burning down my parents house when you and Adam were first dating!! You guys had only been on like 1 or 2 dates and you showed up while he was gone one night to surprise him and cook him dinner. I can't remember what you were cooking but I definitely remember the flames coming up from the pan and then you put the pan on my mom's cutting board and still to this day there is a huge burn mark in the cutting board!!! It was so funny. You were so sweet and cute about it though and handled it very well.

Amy said...

Okay, I had no idea that you almost caught my parents kitchen on fire! One of my memories of you is the first game that we played with you. I think it was Battle of the Sexes. You knew the answer to every question...no matter what the genre was. Rob felt so stupid, he didn't know how to react. He thought he was so smart!

Natalie said...

Jessica, I had almost forgotten that episode of tragically humorous humiliation! :) Thanks for reminding me, though, because I laughed for about a half hour after I read your comment. I felt so stupid! I almost left the state for good so I wouldn't have to think that your parents were secretly thinking, "That poor Natalie...she tries so hard and is such a psycho!" every time I saw them. Just kidding. Ahhh, the things we do for love!