Monday, October 27, 2008

Adorable Boy, He Is

Rex is growing up so fast and lately he's been achieving relatively major accomplishments on a daily basis. He can sit up by himself for several minutes before toppling over, he wolfs down a jar of baby food in about five minutes, he swipes an adult's beverage quicker than you can say "I'm thirsty", and he loves to play with toys. Amy, my sister-in-law, loaned us this darling Yoda costume for Rex's Halloween adventures. I can't stop smiling when I see him in it; it's just so darn cute (it's even cuter with the Jedi robe, but you'll have to wait until Friday to see the entire ensemble)!

The force is strong with this one.


My baby is getting so big! Yay and boo hoo hoo all at the same time.


4 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

What a cutie pie. I can't believe he's that big already!

Leslie said...

he is so cute! i can't wait to see the whole costume! he is looking so much older.

Kahananui said...

He is so cute!! I'm sure the rest of the costume if adorable too!! You have to post pictures after Halloween. He is such a little cutie!!

Kacey said...

Derek is going to be Yoda too. Weird.