Thursday, January 15, 2009

Clark Family Phrase-ology

Obviously, my kids say some pretty funny things. Lately the girls have employed some very entertaining phrases (not quite as entertaining as the expletive described in the previous post, but still...). Here are just a few:

Natalie: Karli, you need to come take a bath right now.
Karli: Mom, I do not have time for this stuff!

(Music playing, Amber and Natalie are dancing and Natalie lies down to rest...what an old fogie)
Amber: Mom, get up right now!
Natalie: Just let me rest for one second. I'm kind of dizzy.
Amber: But mom, we need to do a booty dance!

Karli (while watching the movie Aquamarine): I love it when Raymond takes off his shirt.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Your girls are sooooooo hilarious! Watching them grow up has got to be so exciting and boy they sure have attitude. I wonder what they'll be like in school?

Welch Mom said...

So funny. Good thing you record that because someday you can embarrass them with it!

Lisa said...

Those are so funny! The one about the da__ kids is the best.