Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yes, I AM Getting Implants

Someday soon! If you are TMI-phobic, then read no more. I weaned Rex over the past month and can safely say that my upper body has finally settled into its postpartum shape (or shapeless, in this case). The metamorphasis must be done now because frankly, there is nothing else left to disappear. It is completely depressing and has me wondering if breastfeeding really is worth the sacrifice. I wasn't even this small in ninth grade! For consolation, I guess I'll just dream about being on the show Dr. 90210 (Dr. Li is my hero!). I can lead a rich fantasy life, right?

5 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Welch Mom said...

Yes you can and I have once or twice thought about my pretend makeover.I look and have the same thoughts and also about my disappearing belly button after stretched skin has tried to stretch back. Maybe it looked better bigger? My pretend makeover would include botox for wrinkles, injections in lips for a little fullness(not too much), breast lift, and some lipo on my tummy. Whola! Perfection, right?

Christina White said...

Hey, If you honestly get implants, let me know how it goes . . . I am terrified of surgery, but that one is looking like a great idea! My chest is a sad situation after breastfeeding 3 babies---I keep thinking . . ."Where did it all go? I know there was more here before I ever got pregnant?" For the first time in my life I have to wear a padded bra!!!

Kacey said...

I love that show too! Maybe we should go on it together. In 6 months, I am done having kids and I can't decide if I want to save up for Lasik or boobs first (because eventually both will get done.)
p.s. the word I have to type is boobpla. What the heck are they reading your blog?

Melisa said...

I think mine look like deflated balloons. Let's go together. Do it at some resort so we can lounge while we 'recover'. :)

catopeg