Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Lovin' It

I love this weather! Today the temperature topped off around 60 degrees, I took a quick run through one of the coolest neighborhoods in Alpine without having to push a 100-pound stroller (thanks Rachel and mom!), I could smell the fabulously crisp mountain air all day, and the sun has shined for three days straight. I'm ready for winter to be over, and I'm proud to say that all of the snow on our deck and front yard is gone. Hooray! I love the energizing power of sunshine in February. It works wonders on my annual, post-Christmas, winter doldrums and now I'm even more excited to bust out my sexy red wedges I bought on clearance last summer. Yay for spring!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yes, I agree with your yay for spring! I was at the doc. office the other day and the doctor said I was low on Vit. D. Gee, I wonder why? Now the remedy is finally right out the front door. More please!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Sure, I leave Lansing, and it hits 60 degrees. Then I leave Salt Lake, and it hits 60. :)
Actually, the trip did help to make the worst month of winter go faster, and I know that spring is coming, and I can't wait. I too have some cute shoes that I'd like to bring out of isolation.

Kacey said...

Sounds nice! Our yard is still covered with at least 6" of leftover snow from our huge snowstorm in December. I am beginning to wonder if spring will ever come in Spokane.