Sunday, August 23, 2009

Top Ten

Randomly, I feel like I want to share the ten things that delight me and the ten things that irk me at this moment.

Ten things I love right now:
1. Sewing
2. Crystal Light with lots of ice
3. String cheese
4. Abdominal crunches with my Body Ball
5. Sore abdominal muscles due to #4
6. Concerts
7. Rex's newfound cheesey smile
8. My kids' notice of recently-cleaned rooms
9. Alone time
10. Vacation from teaching

Then things I can't stand right now:
1. Neediness
2. Whining
3. Slow computers
4. Hot weather
5. Living in limbo
6. Debt
7. Bananas
8. Waking up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night
9. Facebook quizzes
10. Doing laundry

4 comments:

Becky said...

No matter how many of those crunches you do, that bulge on your stomach is only going to get better. FYI. I'm loving the raspberry lemonade Crystal Light right now.
Can you believe this rain? I feel like I'm in a Michigan storm only I don't feel as nervous about possible tornadoes.

Parrish Family said...

I have to agree about getting up in the night to go to the bathroom. I HATE that, whether I am pregnant or not!! And I LOVE crystal light. Just hearing your description with lot's of ice makes me want to have a glass!

Amy said...

No wonder you stay so tiny when you are pregnant!!! Crunches...I admire you for that!!!

stephanie said...

--YO--
The post about Amber sharing her spirituality with you about killed me!! then, i became quite concerned for my little niece: she has either mastered the vernacular of a certain area of a certain county in utah, or, she has spent too much time hanging out with a person we both know. you can call if you need further explanation--but i HIGHLY doubt you will!!
your fam is adorable!
much love,
--b