Monday, February 14, 2011

Copycat Strut

My name is Case Clark and I'm learning new things every day. Mom and Dad think it's a blast to see me put my fountain of knowledge to use. I walk, talk a little, get into everything, wrestle my siblings and parents, head-butt people, pick my nose on cue and laugh my head off, and basically melt Mom's heart every day. I've developed quite a feisty little temper, too, which nobody loves, but when you're the youngest, what choice do you have? I have to assert myself somehow, I suppose. Here's a rundown of my best new discoveries:

Kitchen cabinets: pots and pans make the best noise in the house aside from whining children, especially when clanged on the floor while Mom is trying to make dinner. She loves it!

Amber's and Karli's closet is a treasure trove of soft, furry items with which I like to suck my thumb (just like my three older siblings do!).

First, I crawl...

Then I stand...

Then I make a run for the camera. Maybe one of these days Mom will let me snag it.

Yes, it is possible to have a wedgie when wearing a diaper. It happens when you suddenly outgrow your footed jammies.

Now that I'm such a big boy, I should start acting like one and guzzle milk straight from the jug. I will, after I've finished my giant gulp of milk, exclaim "disgusting!", "yummy", "Da Da", "Mommy", "shake", "play!" and I'll copy any other word anyone tells me. Yes, I'm brilliant and hilarious and everyone loves me!

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Too cute!

Kacey said...

It is adorable and sad to see your baby growing up. What a cute kid he is!