Friday, September 19, 2008

The ABCs of Me

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Adam
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Friday
E-Essential Item: Computer
F-Favorite Color: Right now it's brown, but I love lots of colors
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: worms
H-Hometown: Alpine, Utah
I-Indulgences: Ice cream, expensive hair products, MAC makeup, and sexy shoes
J-January or July: Definitely July
K-Kids: Amber, Karli and Rex
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M-Marriage Date: April 25, 2002
N-Number of Siblings: 5 (4 sisters and 1 brother)
O-Oranges or Apples: Both
P-Phobias or Fears: Being followed
Q-Quote: “Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln
R-Reason to Smile: I live a charmed life
S-Season: Autumn
T-Tag: Kathrine, Stephanie L., Stephanie C., Christina, Liz
U-Unknown fact about me: I love to eat stale marshmallows
V-Vacation destination of choice: Switzerland
W-Worst Habit: Wasting time on the computer
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-your favorite food: Hot homemade bread
Z-Zodiac Sign: Cancer

6 comments:

Deanne said...

Thanks for playing along. It was fun to read your answers. And really, stale marshmallows? Yuck. To each is own, I guess. =)

Amy said...

Your girls look so cute!!! I also like stale marshmallows and Peeps. Peeps are only good after the package has been left open for a day or two.

Kahananui said...

Yummy...homemade bread!! I must say I've never really had stale Marshmallows....maybe I'll have to try them!

Melisa said...

Take me to Switzerland with you!

It was fun to read your ABCs!

Tiffany said...

I loved reading this!! I owe you some home made bread from our last outing of me being so ornery! Let's defintitely get together this weekend. We have a party for my neice from 5-7 or so in Lehi on Saturday, but maybe before or after. Also, as the computer whiz, is there a way to reply to a post? You're great and I can't wait to get together again! Bring your cute kids up this week!

Tiffany said...

wow...I need spell check! Sorry!