Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hey 'Lil Mama

Always the multi-tasker, I spent bedtime folding laundry in my room while Karli tried to wind down and Rex screamed at the top of his lungs for about fifteen minutes while wriggling around in his crib. Karli said, "Mom, Wexy need to share my blantet. He want to." Since I had quite enough of the screaming, I lifted him out of the crib and laid him down next to Karli. She immediately spread her blanket across his lower body, snuggled up, and sang "Happy Working Song" from Enchanted to Rex until he fell asleep. It was so darling and I'm still impressed by her nannying skills. I have a new bedtime helper...yay!


3 comments:

Melisa said...

Awwwww....

Leslie said...

how cute is that. can karli come put oscar to bed at night. maybe she can help when he gets up in the middle of the night too.

Deanne said...

So cute and so sweet! Little helpers are definitely precious...