Saturday, November 8, 2008

Innuendo or Just a Little Techie Boredom?


Have any of you noticed recently that when, after writing a comment on your friends' blogs, you are required to enter text in a window, the text now spells words? It seems like I always get funny (okay, okay...I'm immature) words like "duchable" (it means "showerable" in Spanish and I think you know what it means in English), "zotho", "alkabia", "mastu", and several others that I can't remember now.
I think it's a conspiracy among Google employees; they sit in a dark-ish room at their computers, adjusting their glasses once in a while, and create stories with nonsense words. Then, they each take a word and put it up on our screens to see if we catch on, and laugh their heads off because they are really getting us good. Well, maybe with my imagination, I should be one of them! :) Happy typing, everyone.

1 comment:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

That's funny, because as I made comments on other blogs lately, I noticed this too. And I wondered who's jobs it it to make up these weird little codes.
By the way, the code for this one is RESTRI.