Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Little Sister Lily in Downtown Copenhagen

My little sister Allison, a.k.a Sister Liljenquist (or Sos. Lily for those of you who speak Danish), flew to Denmark on Monday to begin missionary service in downtwon Copenhagen. We saw her off at the airport and it was awesome to see her filled with the exuberant spirit of the Lord's service. She looked great (a bit granola compared to her old self, but still adorable) and was speaking Danish like crazy. I am proud of her!

Can you tell we're related? Allison is my cuter twin.


The kids were a bit sleepy since we had to leave our house at 6:00 a.m., but they liked seeing Allison all decked out in her missionary gear.

Here's Alli with her new companion at the mission office.

7 comments:

Kacey said...

Wow! I can't believe Allison is on a mission. You two look so much alike, it's creepy! Tell her hello and good luck from me.

s said...

Little Allison? Missionary? Holy COW! I still imagine all the Liljenquist girls in leotards and pony tails doing flips up and down the street! Tell her hello from Kellie!

Amy said...

You two do look alike! Your both darling! I can't believe she is already leaving! Sad!!!

Becky said...

Interesting change in theme starting with Metallica and ending with sister missionary. I envy her time in Denmark and wish to go myself but not as a missionary, she's got quite the job ahead of her. Let's keep praying for those missionaries.

Kahananui said...

How exciting that you were able to go see her. She looks so good!! I'm so happy for her!

Jake & Kristi said...

Wow I never realized how much you and Allison look alike. So cute

Sean and Jeannette said...

Natalie, I LOVE your hair!! I can't wait to serve missions someday! She looks incredibly happy. P.S. Your word verification is asking me to spell "mormissl" :)