Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grundy County, Here I Come


I've purchased a few items on eBay and must admit that each time I place the last-minute highest bid, I get a huge rush. Is that bad? I feel like I may be on the road to some serious shopping addiction problems, because not only do I get a major dose of satisfaction from buying a product, I get all jazzed about winning the bidding war. It's a compound problem. Do I need an intervention? I'll pass for now, thank you, and enjoy my cloistered love for competitive buying.

Since the item I purchased is a Christmas gift for a loved one, I'll post a picture of it and give details about the absolutely killer deal (75% off retail for a new-in-box item) I got on December 26th. I hope I can contain my excitement about said gift until Christmas. I think this episode is even more exciting to me than when I was a child awaiting Santa's arrival. I'm such a nerd!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I totally agree. Not only is it fun to see what great deals you can get on brand new items but being the winning bidder is just as much excitement. I get all nervous the last few seconds watching to make sure I don't get outbid.

Kacey said...

I totally think ebay is addicting. I can't wait to hear what you won for such a great deal!

Amy said...

I love the stockings that you made! You are so creative!!! And, you are such a faithful blogger, I can't keep up!

Kahananui said...

You are a really faithful blogger. I love reading your blogs :). I've never actually been on ebay. I've heard so much about it and it sounds awesome...maybe I need to try it!!

Welch Mom said...

I helped my brother buy some hockey skates because he was away from the computer and the bidding was going to end. I got sweaty palms when the last few minutes it was a bidding war! I think I might have overbid because I just did not want to miss out on the deal. It made my heart pound!