Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Intriguing Tragedy


I am so fascinated by the Caylee Anthony case; it's all I watch on T.V. and can't get enough of Greta's analysis (Amber now recognizes her and was disappointed when Greta took the night off last week). I guess I just can't comprehend how a mother could appear so empty and nonchalant when her darling daughter has been missing for two months. Adam says it's the perfect defense because it's easy to prove insanity when there's no emotional reaction or excited statements. I'm dying to see how this case plays out and hope law enforcement gets to the bottom of it very soon.

4 comments:

Kahananui said...

I'm been the same way. I have fox news on all day in the background and hurry and turn it up when anything comes on about this case. I just can't believe it either. It's such a sad case though. That does make sense about pleading insanity.

Melisa said...

I really hope I can see a resolution in this case. It is so heartbreaking. I keep hoping beyond hope that someone has her, but my gut is fearing the worst. I just can't imagine a mom being so ambivalent after her daugther died, so that is why I keep hoping she is alive, though all logic says she probably isn't.

Welch Mom said...

My mom is to and seems to analyze everything that is said on t.v.

Sean and Jeannette said...

I haven't been following this case. I keep seeing it on CNN.com, but I just haven't decided to click on the story only because I don't know if I want to. What is it all about?