Monday, August 18, 2008

Urban Cavalry

If you read my post last week, you know how I feel about these Rascally devils who cruise around town on their state-supplied motor scooters. While outside with the girls this morning, I saw five different riders eek by on their pimped-out chairs (I think I saw hydraulics and a bass cannon on one..he he), and I felt good to know that one of the largest ladies was miffed because my girls dirtied up the sidewalk where she had to drive. Giddyup!

FYI: The guy in the green shirt is not an offender in my eyes; he's actually disabled.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, that's nuts! Whatever happened to walking off the weight? How is that possible when the state pays for you to scoot yourself into bad health. It seems rather counterproductive (long word) if they're trying to save on health care. Let's make them even more unhealthy so they have to go to the doctor more so we can pay for it, yes, Gov. G. has all the best ideas, not!

Leslie said...

I couldn't stop laughing at all the pictures of these offenders. Maybe you can get one too so when you are out you can sit and have Rex on your lap and just push the stroller with Amber and Karli so you don't have 90 pounds to push to get home. Thanks for stopping by this afternoon with the kids.