Monday, August 18, 2008

No More Law School!

Adam's last day of law school was Friday. As soon as he came home from turning in his final paper, he hit the hay for some well-deserved rest. I'm so proud of him for making this grand accomplishment and for setting a goal and attaining it no matter the cost. He has sacrificed more than I can document for me and our kids, and we all think he's the greatest dad, husband, friend, student, and pugilistic-near-attorney ever! :) Congratulations, Adam. We love you!

8 comments:

Melisa said...

YEAH! Congrats!

Amy said...

Congrats Adam! So are you going to fulfill your life-long desire of becoming P.I. attorney???

Becky said...

Yippee! That's how Chris felt, that picture of relaxation after stress galore. It was even more exaggerated when he finished taking the bar exam,ick. Good luck with all of that. When are you coming out west? Yeehaw!

Deanne said...

Yay! Best of luck on your next adventure! =)

Kahananui said...

That has got to feel so good!! We're so proud of you Adam!!! I bet he's going crazy trying to find things to do though and not studying anymore!! I bet you're enjoying it so much too!!

stephanie said...

Tell adam congrats from all of us! I bet he loves being done!! When are you guys going back to utah?

Leslie said...

Adam - we are so proud of you and your accomplishments and so glad you are finally done. Can't wait to have you back home!!!! Hurry!

Mom and Dad Clark

Sean and Jeannette said...

Look at Adam in this picture!! Oh, it makes me feel for him and you guys. All the picture needed was you next to him completely zonked!! Way to go!! I am nothing but overjoyed for you two:) "Slap your grandma!"