Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Told You So!


Can I get a woo, woo!? The Utes rock. Six turnovers by the Cougars? Are you kidding me? Maybe it was just that Max Hall doesn't know his team wears the blue jerseys. Tee hee hee. I can't wait for some Utah bowl action.

I started to get worried this morning when we pulled up to my parents' house and saw their yard bedecked in blue and white streamers, spray paint, and all sorts of Cougar pollution by our loving and neighborly BYU fans, and Amber said, "I want BYU to win!" I couldn't believe my ears. She may as well have told me she was quitting our family. Fortunately, she's still young and can still be taught the right way. Gotta love indoctrination!

6 comments:

Melisa said...

You can't blame Amber for having good taste. ;)

I figured we'd lose, but I didn't think we'd get smacked! So glad I missed it. Love my Cougs!

ringyr

Becky said...

This was an unfortunate event from which the mighty cougar will recover with a major bite to the Ute's jugular next fall, so someone had better start getting used to wearing turtlenecks. Unless, of course you want to take this to the point that Melisa's husband did with Edward Cullen's particular taste for cougar/mountain lion, but then that would make the Utes vegetarian vampires, but they aren't even all that cute?! Well, some of their fans are ;)...blah, blah, blah...I'm going to bed and I shan't think of this icky event again, or until I feel like I need to overdose on Prozac. Think Twilight and that oh-so-awesome movie I saw today!!! Have you seen it yet?

Kahananui said...

I'm not sure why...but I'm totally indifferent to both teams. I'm happy for you though that the U won! I'm sure my dad is not too pleased :)

Leslie said...

I just want to know how dad and I raised such U of U fans. How did that happen?

Kacey said...

I didn't know you were such a Utes fan. If I leaned one way or another it would definitely be that way! In Spokane on Saturday, The Game was the Apple Cup between WSU and UW. Again, not really a fan of either but I love a good football game. Woo! (I just did a sweet herkie :)

Katherine Fajen said...

Oh...I am a cougar fan, but man that game was pathetic. I think the whole team came to play except Hall!