Monday, September 29, 2008

Sass-A-Frass

Amber loves gum, and is usually very good not to take it out of her mouth, leave it anywhere but the trash can, and spit it out before she goes to sleep. This morning, though, I found a lump of pink ABC gum embedded in the bottom of her hair. Since she's been needing a hair cut for quite a while, I asked her if I could do the honors. She thought about it for a minute and said, "Sure. I don't want to have long hair like Kinzi's any more...I want to have short hair like LuLu!" (She was referring to two of my adorable nieces.) I trimmed her hair and here are the darling results:

After taking this picture, I said, "Okay, now do a cute pose" and this is what she produced:

I think Amber has watched waaaaaaay too many episodes of "America's Next Top Model" (thanks to my shameless addiction), but even so, she sure is a fierce little cutie-pie!

7 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

She looks adorable!

Melisa said...

She definitely knows how to pose!

Becky said...

It's nice that she can be so flexible and look for the new style to imitate in her time of need, or yours. Your girls have so much personality!

Leslie said...

what a doll! love the new hair cut!

Amy said...

I love it! Tell her she looks just like Lulu!

Tiffany said...

Is there anything you can't do Natalie?! You are amazing and her hair looks darling! I really would love to get together again. Let me know if next week works for you! I'd love to have you all over.

Kahananui said...

She looks adorable with her hair cut!! She is so funny! Everytime I'm on the phone with my mom, my mom will ask Amber if she wants to talk to me and I can just hear Amber say "No Thanks!" It's so cute and funny!!! She's so polite about it. I can't wait to see you guys!! I haven't even seen Rex yet!!!